From Diversifying Economic Quality: A Wiki for Instructors and Departments
Economic Education Resources
- Where are the Women Economics Majors? CSWEP Newsletter, Summer 2013
- "Amanda Bayer, an economist at Swarthmore, has developed and hosts a wiki that describes how racial bias affects teaching and learning, and demonstrates pedagogical strategies to help instructors reach and retain students from diverse race and ethnic backgrounds."
- Economics for Teachers: Musings about Teaching Economics by Professor Jennifer Imazeki
- Ideas Marginales by Professor Fernando Lozano
- What the Best College Teachers Do, by Ken Bain (Harvard University Press, 2004) http://www.hup.harvard.edu/catalog.php?isbn=9780674013254
- Embracing Contraries in the Teaching Process, by Peter Elbow (College English, Vol. 45, No. 4, April 1983, pp. 327-339) http://www.jstor.org/stable/376541